Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Ha, ha ... touche'
    • Vince (Login MoxiFox)
      Von Klumpen
      Posted Sep 28, 2010 12:34 AM

There's some fantastic scientific analysis there from David Chandler! Wow, I've watched those towers fall so bloody many times and every time it just gripped me "wrong" like some kinda sinnin. That is NOT a natural collapse, my mind kept telling me ... but my reason said, "it's GOT to be; there's no other plausible explanation for it."

Well now that I'm finally convinced that it had to be a demolition REGARDLESS of how the explosives got into place ... I'm seeing a lot of new things I never noticed before. (Amazing what prejudice will do.)

One of the things Chandler pointed out is an ejection on tower 2 which stops in mid air and then abruptly shoots downward. This is NOT something you'd see from a natural sideways ejection; you would see a continuous arc. This one is like you see in a fireworks display where a first projectile is shot up into the sky, which you can only see as a rapidly rising dot in the sky ... and then it explodes as it moves upward and a bunch of stuff flies out in all directions. A pretty interesting observation on his part. You can see it ... flying out sideways at high speed, stop cold and shot straight down. It was a piece of explosive that didn't totally catch until it had been ejected out for quite a distance.

Another thing that becomes totally clear is what happened to the top section of both buildings. They don't mysteriously drop behind a blanket of smoke; they get destroyed internally a moment before they start to drop. You can see this in the tower 2 demolition especially. The top box breaks out in a "sweat," starts to topple sideways but before it has a chance to fall any distance, it's turned into a cloud of ejecting concrete and rubble. You can see this CLOUD fall where a box should have been but it's all debris already, right up there in the sky. In other words, the top DID topple off; it didn't fall down on the bottom part of the tower.

You really gotta wonder how a group of people could be so cold-blooded as to let trapped victims suffer for an hour and half, desperately jumping out of windows to escape ... and then FINALLY set off the charges "just in time" to make sure it looked like a collapse.

The information I'm still looking for is how many phone calls in the upper sections reported collapsing floors and WHEN they were reporting that. Collapsing floors would indicate that the core columns in the top sections were cut and dropping.

Another unusual occurrence was failure of the elevators in the mid and bottom sections. There was no reason for any elevators to fail below the 78th floor because the express elevator from main floor to 78 kept working. That's a longer elevator than any of the others.

The elevators under floor 78 were completely isolated from the elevators above floor 78 -they had their own motors and cables- and the lowest plane part to rake through was the wing tip of plane #2 into tower #2 at the 78th floor sky lobby. All elevators under 78 should have worked just fine if the skylobby express elevator was working. The fact that they DIDN'T work indicates that core was being demolished or very distorted underneath the skylobby to jam the tracks.

And then there's the fire alarm failure again ... blamed on "software damage" at the 20th or 22nd floor. Yeah right. How does soft wear get damaged when it's installed into an operating system? And how does that happen, almost 60 floors below the impact point?

-Vince
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)