Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I don't get it
    • (Premier Login Oscar50)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Feb 15, 2011 9:02 PM

Apparently this issue is important enough for said man to post this same topic at numerous forums.

It does garner some attention, all undeserved I would opine.

Debunk "Christianity" if you like, by posting opinions, and perhaps some new articles of interest. The regurgitation of the very same posts over and over, is, well, regurgitation. happy.gif

I'm excited about lifting these days, finding some new stuff even. Had upped the cardio for a bit, but am back to alternating lifting and yoga. With a bit of ice chipping mixed it. Snow shoveling earlier in the month. We've had about 3 thaws now, with lots of snow previously, so lots of ice on the sidewalks. It was about 2 or 3 inches thick in parts. I'm a dutiful citizen, so I salt (pet friendly) and chip. We're going to see some -20s again and snow. It's only February.

Sounds like your gig went off without a hitch. Did you do your Nazareth version of "Love Hurts"? wink.gif

I caught the Grammy's for about 5 minutes. Pam called me over as Eminem was on. I quite like the new Eminem, with Rhianna and the Dr Dre. Not much into rap generally, but Recovery is a good CD.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address