Richard Gage on 9/11

June 11 2011, 8:14 AM 

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

We all need to look at all the possibilites

June 13 2011, 12:00 AM 

I have seen Blueprint a few times now, amongst many others debunking the obvious 09/11 'official' versions and statements.

How anyone can still believe that this terrorist act was perpetrated just by the muslims named, is way beyond my understanding. Let's hope that the continuous alternative versions that make more sense keep getting distributed and that word of mouth makes more and more people want to look mroe for themselves.

A good start is turning away from mass media UNLESS one has developed the necesary skills to be able to listne and discern the bits of truth that do appear but not in an obvious way. Hidden Speak...happy.gif

Love
Jackie
happy.gifhappy.gif

"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Oscar50)
Forum Owner

News is propaganda

June 13 2011, 12:13 PM 

When I watch, listen or read mainstream news, I am AWARE. Aware that I am being fed propaganda. The official narrative, as passed down, from the Elite.

It is good to know what they are trying to feed us, and good to know what the sheeple are eating up.

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

I know, my love

June 13 2011, 12:36 PM 

I know you are well aware.

And that makes me so HAPPY!!!

[linked image]

XX
happy.gif

Haha. What a big one!!!
wink.gif

Respond to this message   

(Premier Login Oscar50)
Forum Owner

Love it Sis!

June 13 2011, 1:50 PM 

Wow, love that Yin Yang Smiley!!

That whole awareness thing is sneaky. I noticed it just the other day, watching the local news. My inner voice is saying "This is bullshit" as they are talking trash about Iran once again, thumping the war drums.

The next Hitler. The new Nazis. The boogie man. Always another manufactured enemy. When will the sheeple wake from their slumber?

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

Slaughtering humanity to 'bring them' democracy

June 12 2011, 11:54 PM 

It's all topsy turvey Speak and agenda, as those of us with open eyes can well 'see'.

A great depression indeed. Here in the UK, folks, be prepared for our own great depression. The price of food is increasing week by week, sometimes 50p am item dearer than the week before. Salaries, not many increasing bu enough if at all, and a lot not at all. Er, loads of bonuses abouts, look towards the banks and usual fat cats.

Celebraties well overpaid, doing their jobs in part of the agenda of dumbing non-thinkers down...it goes on.

Thanks for this website reference, Mondo my sweet. . Always heals a little of the fragmented pysche when I hear from Awake folk. happy.gif

Keep on posting such stuff. SO much more important than most of the forum tit tat stuff at this time.

F*** whatever god one does or does not believe in. F*** these type of diversions. Look around and spend much valueble time on Awakening as many people as possible to The Elite and their plans.

Luv
Sis
XX happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
QUITTNER
(no login)

It's the devaluation of the Pound

June 13 2011, 9:43 AM 

As a result to the decreasing value of ANY currency, as compared with the value of gold, all prices go up and so do incomes. That's just simple mathematics.

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

Q!

June 13 2011, 12:31 PM 

There is nothing simple about advanced illuminati mathematics! wink.gif

(Unless, of course, one has a Seeing Eye, then 'stuff' becomes clear...wink.gif)

IMO, of course!

Love
Jackie
happy.gif

[linked image]

Just stay aware, that's all, and use your own discretion and discernment. I trust my intuition. happy.gif

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Empire America - It's Falling Fast
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index