<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Gimmick: Bin Laden's death

May 8 2012 at 6:02 PM
  (Login katsung47)

Gimmick: Bin Laden's death

When Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death. I wonder what those high ranking government officials were watching in situation room? Was it just another gimmick to fool people?

[linked image]?4

Pentagon admits it has no photo evidence of Bin Laden's death Special

Elliott By Elliott Freeman
May 1, 2012 - yesterday in Politics

Pentagon officials recently disclosed to the Associated Press (AP) that they could not find any photo or video evidence to confirm that Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was killed in the Navy Seal raid in Pakistan a year ago.

AP has submitted more than 20 requests for information surrounding the raid on Bin Ladens Abbottabad compound to the U.S. Government under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Ladens death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Ladens dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Ladens body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

In addition, the Pentagon admitted that it could not find an autopsy report, death certificate or results of a DNA identification test for Bin Laden, in spite of claims made by President Obama and reported by CBC News that a DNA test was performed.

Read more:http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323364#ixzz1tkGArVgD

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Seoc Colla
(no login)

Bin Laden?

May 9 2012, 2:59 AM 

This mysterious gentleman suddenly appeared to provide Bush with an convenient 'demon' figure to provide a focus for the inevitable rage that required channelling post 'inside job' known as 9/11.

Various TV 'appearances' unconvincingly portrayed quite different Bin Ladens from time to time and it appears the scamsters feel it's time to affect his disappearance.

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

The Shameless Media

May 9 2012, 5:56 AM 

[linked image]

[linked image]

"There are laws to protect the freedom of the press's speech, but none that are worth anything to protect the people from the press" Mark Twain

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Iceman
(no login)

Aside:

May 11 2012, 6:43 PM 

From the media and government BULLSHIT I think Ben Laden was dead long ago. Neither do I think he alone was involved in (/11 but that Bush and Cheney were even more responsible.

The problem now is Ben Ladens children and wives are the subject of world hate. They are hardley resonsible for the conspiricy that took place over ten years ago.

I once loved this nation. I now find it disgusting - pathetic and ruthless. The U.S. has no direction, just greed and hate. And I see it as a growing cancer.

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(Login BlueJudah)
Sufi

I hope not, Ice

May 12 2012, 5:21 PM 

I think more and more people are no longer being fooled. You won't see it in the crap media but there is alternative news about even the military in growing numbers are no longer supporting what is happening, even talk of a mass mutiny from some as high as in the Command Structures.

There is something exciting happening as people are awakening as never before.

Many that were cone unable / afraid to stand up to the bankers, are now doing so.

A very worthwhile website:

http://www.almartinraw.com/

[linked image]

[linked image]

Actually, even in the mainstream news are getting some decent stories.

**********************************************************************************************

Mainstream Media Covers New Banking Legal Action Outcry Against Banking Practices with Michael Tellinger
Posted on May 8, 2012

Well, well. These liens and legal action are finally reaching the so-called front pages. Found this post at 2012 Scenario and realized the video here is what was reported by Dr. Joseph and Tolec in the last post. Heres what Stephen Cook wrote about this.

This is phenomenal! At last, action against the worlds central and reserve banks makes a mainstream media outlet!

This video was published on You Tube just yesterday (May 7, 2012). It is from the mainstream South African news station ABN Digital, Africas leading online platform in business, economic and stock market news.

Separate to the Neil Keenan/Keith Scott filed liens against the 12 Us Federal Reserve Banks and the liens they have filed against the international G7 Central Banks, South African author, researcher and scientist, Michael Tellinger has just filed his own 1,100 page notice of motion against South Africas Standard Bank in the countrys Constitutional Court, accusing the bank of unlawful and unconstitutional activity.

He has also served the notice on South Africa s Reserve Bank and the countrys Minister of Finance.

It is pure exploitation of every South African citizen! he says. (And the world, Michael, and the world!)

Michael Tellinger is interviewed by ABNs Samantha Loring.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/mainstream-media-covers-new-banking-legal-action-outcry-against-banking-practices-with-michael-tellinger/
For videos.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Gimmick: Bin Laden's death
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index