<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)

July 5 2012 at 3:56 PM
  (Login katsung47)

725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)

In early 2000, I was in Malaysia. An itch troubled me for some time. Usually if it was a sting of mosquito, it would fade away in a day. But this one caused bad itch and pus and lasted for days. I looked at my foot, the pustule formed a small circle. I thought it was a bite of some unknown insect. I bought some ointment but failed to recover from the itch. It lasted a week or so.

Then I returned to US. My relatives invited me for a lunch Buffet. The restaurant was full. we had to wait for a while. That day I got that bad itch again. It was at the same part of my top foot and in same form - a small circle of pustule wound. I started to suspect that was a spy weapon. I had learned in news of it. I didn't expect I would encounter with it.

[quote] Poison-tip umbrella assassination of Georgi Markov reinvestigated

The cold war murder of Georgi Markov, the Bulgarian dissident who was assassinated using a poison-tipped umbrella, is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard.

By Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent
7:54PM BST 19 Jun 2008

On a September evening in London in 1978, Markov, a prize-winning Bulgarian author and BBC broadcaster who had been classified as a "non person" by the communist authorities, was waiting alongside commuters for a bus on Waterloo Bridge when he felt a stinging pain in his thigh.

A heavily built stranger dropped an umbrella, mumbled "sorry" and fled in a taxi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2158765/Poison-tip-umbrella-assassination-of-Georgi-Markov-reinvestigated.html [/quote]

K.G.B. used a tiny metal ball with poison in that case. I think I have suffered the same style of attack. I didn't feel any stinging pain. The tiny bullet must be in very high speed. I didn't die like Markov. I think the bullet should contain some virus that causes vital disease. Feds used to make a murder look like a natural death. It could be material causing cancer, or even aids virus? With the limit acknowledge from that story, I originally thought the bullet was metal ball. Now from new information I know it was icy liquid bullet. It said Feds freeze the poisonous liquid as icy bullet and shoot it in high speed that can penetrate clothe and thin shield. I lost the original information but found one with similar principle.

[quote] August 7th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today

Assassinations By Induced Heart Attack And Cancer

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/07/assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/ [/quote]

Early this year, my daughter found a job. She invited us for a meal to celeberate. The restaurant was in same shopping center of that Shanghai one (see last message of #724). It was full when we went there. We waited until the waiter led us to a table stands to the wall. Later that day, for the third time, I got that bad itch again after eleven years.

They were common in some points:
1. the wound part used to be on top foot near ankle.(all three times), the latest one added one wound in leg and one in small arm.

2. Bad itch last long time - a week or so. This may mean thick virus liquid.

3. Though the first two wounds showed a regular circle of spots, I didn't see it in third time. They improved their weapon.

4. You won't feel pain when the attack took place. The bullet was tiny and in high speed. You find it hours later when skin started to inflame.

I didn't notice the condition of the first attack but the latter two all happened in restaurant. They were prearranged meal. The restaurant used to be full and you have to wait until there was vacancy. In such an operation, Feds must activate a lot of snitches to be customers so they could arrange the victim to the table that installed with special equipment.

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

[Quote] Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/chief-justice-roberts-can-government-require-you-to-buy-a-cell-phone-042/2012/03/27/gIQA9kkreS_video.html

[/quote]

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Jabs1)
Sufi

who

July 6 2012, 7:03 AM 

let the dogs out? happy.gif lol

If all else fails: Play DEAD

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - 725. The high speed liquid bullet gun (6/25/2012)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index