black kettle

by Anonymous (no login)

I am kind of curious if you are the same Steve in the post prior to this one because if you are....In this post you comment on hoping the nastiness comes from competitiveness and true admiration of the team. The previous post rips Thompson to pieces. That is not true admiration. I think people are a tad bit too impatient and need to give the team a little time. I often wonder about people that are so critical. If you know the game so well and have insight to what is happening at the moment on the ice, then why aren't you out there playing or coaching? It is easy to sit in the seats and be critical. I kind of always liked that saying "Put up or shut up." Just my opinion. And if you think Dianna is so pathetic, start your own board and not get on hers. Just for the record, I don't have a clue who she is so my comment is not because she is someone that is a friend. It is because I find that you to contradict yourself.

Posted on Nov 3, 2001, 4:40 PM

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on ECHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Glades Line