point by point rebuttal on trinity 2December 8 2005 at 9:55 AM
Response to LOL,
Now as we both know the Bible does teach back even in the first early churches false doctrine started to happened and Paul, Timothy, Peter, James and pretty much all of the surviving apostles had to send letters to these churches to correct the false teachings. And we both also know that in these end times additional false messengers and false prophets will come spreading lies and false doctrine, even denying the soverignitity of Jesus Christ, just like the INC is doing.
LOL..trinity doctrine had long been forwarned by the apostles that it would emerged,(2COR 11:4)For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
trinity teaching did not proceed from jesus nor his apostles..in fact trinity contradict the 1st century church doctrines...HERES PROOF!
-Theres only one God,the Father...1cor 8:6
-JESUS testify he is a MAN who heard the truth from God..jn 8:40
-PAUL TESTIFY THAT jesus was a MAN,A MEDIATOR...1TIM 2:5
-PETER TESTIFY THAT JESUS WAS A MAN USED BY GOD..ACTS 2:22
-JAMES TESTIFY THAT THE FATHER NEVER CHANGED NOR BECAME MAN....JAMES 1:17
- I am still waiting for my cookie - Jason on Dec 10, 2005, 11:50 PM
- so where your refuttal of the rest of the verse? - VER on Dec 11, 2005, 8:08 AM
- There is One God obviously - Jason on Jan 3, 2006, 10:28 PM
- WAS God talking to the 2 person OF THE TRINITY? - VER on Jan 4, 2006, 4:31 AM
- This is false circular logic - Jason on Mar 19, 2007, 10:16 PM