Re: Response to your #3 excellent refutationDecember 11 2005 at 7:17 AM
Response to Response to your #3 excellent refutation
"28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish"
Jesus Christ does not say that God or the Father gives them eternal life through Him, but him exactly.
God is clear, He states that God himself and only him gives salvation.
is it the son who gave eternal life??...only in your wild dreams jason..read your big fallacy!
the writer of 1John 1:1-3 and JOHN17:1-3 are the same person,dont accuse apostle john of contradicting his OWN words..it is you who wrestled with john statements...
ACCORDING TO JOHN 17:2 JESUS IMPLIED THAT IT WAS THE FATHER WHO WILL GAVE THE ETERNAL LIFE....NOT THE SON, NOR THE H.S
JOHN 17:2. You have given him authority over all mankind. To each one that You have given the Son You will give eternal life.
IN THE ABOVE VERSE TO WHOM DOES THE WORD "YOU WILL GIVE ETERNAL LIFE" REFER TO?..IS IT THE SON? NO..IT IS THE FATHER!
NOW youre CHECKMATE JAZON...LOL
- I can see your having trouble with this one - Jason on Jan 3, 9:00 PM
- ANOTHER PRE-CONCIEVED IDEAS SIGHTED. - VER on Jan 4, 2:51 AM
- So Jesus was posessed then? When Jesus spoke, it was actually God speaking? - Jason on Nov 27, 9:57 PM
- YOUR BEING A BIBLICAL MORON MADE YOU A HERETIC - VER on Nov 30, 10:07 PM
- Actually Ver, I have allready given you this warning - Jason on Mar 19, 9:13 PM
- your belief was derived from christ enemy, and not from christ - Anonymous on Mar 30, 3:30 AM