RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

Re: Response to your utterly convincing reponse #4

December 11 2005 at 7:28 AM
VER 

Response to Response to your utterly convincing reponse #4

[Jason]
Unfortunately the words themselves prove your assumptions incorrect.
45When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.
To look and to see is a transitive or intransitive verb that denotes present tense action and physicality.

VER
you assumption only proved your blindness in God nature and attributes....what did jesus teach about the nature of GOD is different from your pre-concieved ideas. read!

GOD IS AN INVISIBLE SPIRIT
JOHN 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth

CHRIST IS NOT SPIRIT BUT MADE OF FLESH AND BONES..THUS A MAN INDEED.
LUKE 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

JOHN 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

SO WHO IS PROVEN INCORRECT JASON?...IT IS YOU AND THE REST OF BLIND TRINTARIANS...LOL... CALL FOR FOR HELP JASON!

This message has been edited by -. on Dec 11, 2005 8:22 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You missed the verse(s) again, please respond - Jason on Jan 3, 2006, 9:06 PM
    1. GOD CAN BE SEEN THRU HIS WORKS - VER on Jan 4, 2006, 3:05 AM
      1. Then explain the verse - Jason on Nov 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
        1. DO YOU BELIEVED GOD COMMIT LIES? YOURE THE LIAR JASON - VER on Nov 30, 2006, 10:20 PM
          1. No, dont evade and run away Ver, explain the verse - Jason on Mar 19, 2007, 10:14 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Pagan Forum