Why are you taking sides with the murderers of Jesus?February 19 2006 at 5:32 AM
|Theo Book |
Response to Ok is there anyone here who still denies the deity of Jesus Christ?
What Jesus said: "I and the father are one."
What the Jews heard Jesus say: "I and the father are one."
What the Jews said his words meant: "Thou, being a man makest thyself God."
What Jesus said his words meant: "I said I am the son of God."
Why do you and other trinitarians insist on taking the side of the Jews who later killed him? Why do you not see that is what you are doing?
Please state for the record what it is you think Jesus was saying! "I, a man, make myself God" as the Jews accused him? Or, "I said I am the son of God" as Jesus claimed his words meant? Please, show the board how a trinitarian
"rightly divides the word of truth."
In the blood of Christ by the grace of God
In the grace of God by the blood of Christ
- The claim "Son of God" was understood by everyone with a brain as to be a claim of Deity - Jason on Feb 19, 2006, 11:48 PM
- Re: The claim "Son of God" was understood by everyone with a brain as to be a claim of Dei - Theo Book on Feb 20, 2006, 5:38 PM
- Read reponse here - Jason on Mar 5, 2006, 9:35 PM
- murderers of jesus? - omahada on Feb 21, 2006, 2:38 PM
- Agreed! But it was murder. It was certainly not justifiable homicide. - Theo Book on Feb 21, 2006, 5:40 PM
- i just think that - omahada on Feb 21, 2006, 8:53 PM
- I agree. That is why I did not do so. - Theo Book on Feb 22, 2006, 2:00 AM
- by saying THE jews did it - omahada on Feb 23, 2006, 11:24 PM
- But would it be scriptural? - Theo Book on Feb 24, 2006, 5:27 AM
- Yes, it was only the Jews who denied Jesus Christ was God - Jason on Mar 5, 2006, 9:37 PM
- You really should get a bible and do a little reseqrch before posting. - Theo Book on Mar 8, 2006, 5:52 AM
- LOL - Jason on Mar 12, 2006, 7:55 PM