"These are written thay ye may believe Jesus is the son of God."February 20 2006 at 6:06 PM
Response to Theo, does Thomas DIRECTLY call Jesus Christ God?
Too bad John did not understand it the way trinitarians try tomake it say.
In the blood of Christ by the grace of God
In the grace of God by the blood of Christ
- I, a Trinitarian read it exactly as it is written in all translations - Jason on Mar 5, 10:59 PM
- Why don't you forward yourself to any minister in INC - Jim on Mar 6, 3:01 AM
- Be nice Jim, he is a trinitarian and we all know you cannot teach them truth that is ... - Theo Book on Mar 6, 3:17 AM
- I have been on this board for how many months now? - Jason on Mar 6, 8:24 PM
- I have spoken to multiple ministers and emailed a few others and guess what - Jason on Mar 6, 8:20 PM
- How could you spoke to MULTIPLE ministers and not responded? - Jim on Mar 6, 9:00 PM
- You are entitled to your doubts - Jason on Mar 6, 9:23 PM
- In fact, why dont you just take my study to your minister and have them refute it - Jason on Mar 6, 9:28 PM
- Has any INC minister been given my study and refuted it yet? - Jason on Mar 13, 9:34 PM
- yeah? Well try reading THIS in several translations... - Theo Book on Mar 6, 3:15 AM
- Theo consider this point if you will - Jason on Mar 6, 8:39 PM