RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

It is actually a terms based in IRC

October 1 2006 at 8:35 PM
Jason 

Response to To Jason: What is the meaning of "Whored?" in your remark

In IRC, when someone is constantly spamming in a channel or is being the dommant poster, or is hacking to get ops it is called channel whoring. I have no idea where that term came from. It is also applied to message boards as well. When one person is constantly making many posts, being the dominant poster on the board, making the board their own, that is called whoring or the board being "whored". Again, I have no idea where that term came from or why it is applicable. I think because the term is highly derogitory in its meaning, that is why that terms is applied as such.

J

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So,, Jason does not know the origin of is terminology. Just that it is derogatory. - Wearyseeker on Oct 2, 2006, 8:17 AM
    1. Theo is not active here - Jason on Oct 2, 2006, 9:23 PM
      1. So is that your response to the question? When Jesus and God are together are they "monos" - Diak (Jack) Anosh on Oct 3, 2006, 7:14 AM
        1. Please read my study to understand what I believe www.dk777.com - Jason on Oct 15, 2006, 12:05 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Pagan Forum