RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Return to Index  

So,, Jason does not know the origin of is terminology. Just that it is derogatory.

October 2 2006 at 8:17 AM
Wearyseeker 

Response to It is actually a terms based in IRC

Seems to me he might be better served to respond to theo's
posts and quit dodging the issues just to be derogatory.

However, as I have not been involved in the issues either, I shall not press too hard.

I know for a fact theo knows Jesus was called both Lord and Christ during his own lifetime. His issue is really based in resolving why it was stated as though it was different in Acts 2:36. Sometimes Theo has difficulty expressing exactly what it is he is trying to discuss.

But Jason should know better than to attack someone when they have not even been on the board for several months. Perhaps he is emboldened by Theo's absence.

Let me pose a question for Jason's consideration, then, and see if he thinks I am "whoring" on the board.

When Jesus and his father are together, are they "monos" or "ouk monos?" If you need a clue, just ask. And Jason, try to keep it simple.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Theo is not active here - Jason on Oct 2, 2006, 9:23 PM
    1. So is that your response to the question? When Jesus and God are together are they "monos" - Diak (Jack) Anosh on Oct 3, 2006, 7:14 AM
      1. Please read my study to understand what I believe www.dk777.com - Jason on Oct 15, 2006, 12:05 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Pagan Forum