RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To all our Beloved Posters please minimize post that has belittling in nature.

April 7 2006 at 4:23 PM

Positive approaches are more appreciative.

Readers can clearly make a distinction between the sensible and the imprudent posts.

Thank you

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Thanks for the reminder - I'll try harder

April 8 2006, 1:08 PM 

Need to work on it.

In the blood of Christ by the grace of God
and
In the grace of God by the blood of Christ

Theo Book

Respond to this message   

An addendum

April 12 2006, 1:56 AM 

Complaints/request for deletions and/or editing of certain post(s) is advised to be done before posting any corresponding replies as it could have a DOMINO/RIPPLE/SPIDER WEB EFFECTS which might not be in favor or advantageous to your side. Based on the experience we had on the past threads.

As always, I would try my best to maintain the implementation of these commendable forum rules.

THANK YOU

Respond to this message   

I have always assumed that to be the case.

April 12 2006, 5:24 AM 

If I respond to a post, then decide it needs to be removed, I assume automatically my response will go first. I do not see how it could be otherwise.

I do not think "advantage" should even be considered. I do appreciate however, your consideration n the matter.

and

Theo Book

Respond to this message   

Thanks

April 13 2006, 6:55 AM 

i need to preempt unnecessary complains because there were reactions sometimes less compassionate to the moderator.

Respond to this message   

That's because most people think the moderator is on the other side of the argument

April 13 2006, 5:43 PM 

The moderator however is just that; he seeks moderation in all matters posted.

That is why it is good for you to remind us occasionally of our need for civility.

It is not necessary fro me to agree with you, but it is necessary for me to learn what I must do to get posted.

Ideally, we will agree and have peace. That is not always the case however, and some need reminding more often than others.

and

Theo Book

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - To all our Beloved Posters please minimize post that has belittling in nature.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RECOMMENDED OFFER >>> TOP MARKETING >>> TOP FITNESS

Link to Pagan Forum