Return to Index  

Time for my annual poetic-waxing ...

April 15 2012 at 9:09 PM

BB1  (Premier Login BB1Fan)
Forum Owner

I have no idea if that's what I'm doing, but it sounds fancy.

Seven years ago almost to the minute, Fanatics was born. I wanted a place to be able to continue to talk to friends I had made at that other site, and since I wasn't allowed there anymore, I decided to make my own. I hoped my favorite people would post here. And you did. Thank you so much for your friendship these past seven years. Every single day something reminds me of one or another of you. Every day I think about something that happened here. And every day I smile at one memory or another.

Work and life have gotten in the way of spending more time here, and I'm sad about that. Facebook is an easy catch-up, but there are a couple of you I miss 'seeing.' Each spring, as we get closer to Big Brother time, I think maybe that will give us a chance to catch up. Maybe this year.

It's amazing to think it's been seven years. Where did the time go? We've celebrated births and marriages. We've traveled and met each other and had a lot of laughs. And we mourned deaths and shed tears.

Thanks for sticking around happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement