Return to Index
I did look at it, but I'm so far from mainstream I can't really say much...
July 7 2012 at 11:01 AM
My blood presssure is ok, although my cholesteral is far from ok....
They do recommend lowish carbs, which is good, but most of the rest is not the path I've chosen.
The "science" of nutrition is in a horrible state.
Respond to this message
way too complicated to figure out!! I just don't concentrate on
- dianamite on Jul 7, 2012, 11:09 AM
I find that if I eliminate most carbs (not easy at first) and eat only real food...
- weed on Jul 7, 2012, 11:17 AM
thanks... the hard part (for me) is knowing just what foods
- dianamite on Jul 7, 2012, 11:33 AM
carbs is easy, anything with grain or sugar.
- weed on Jul 7, 2012, 11:39 AM
thanks! I am soooo addicted to bread ... this won't be easy... I'm trying to
- dianamite on Jul 7, 2012, 12:28 PM
Above all, don't be discouraged...
- weed on Jul 7, 2012, 3:27 PM
:) thanks... thing is I don't crave sweets so much, I mean I do
- dianamite on Jul 7, 2012, 3:54 PM
take your time! step at a time....
- grape on Jul 7, 2012, 7:10 PM
- dianamite on Jul 8, 2012, 5:53 AM
my pom poms are dusted off and ready for action. yes di
- grape on Jul 8, 2012, 11:23 AM
Trust me... I DO know that :) nt
- dianamite on Jul 8, 2012, 4:50 PM
those gluecose meters keep track. nm
- grape on Jul 7, 2012, 11:17 AM
don't know what i'll be given, if indeed they give you
- dianamite on Jul 7, 2012, 12:33 PM
Find more forums on Network54
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2016
. All rights reserved.