Return to Index
Di, I am so sorry, but listen to Weed!
July 8 2012 at 7:18 PM
I've been researching nutiritional information lately and came across a
I was on very low carb for years and am trying to get back to it now.
The hardest part is breaking the addition to starch! Once you get past that, it is a lot easier!
Respond to this message
Thanks Annie... he does have some very good advice and
- dianamite on Jul 8, 2012, 7:24 PM
I can not vouch for any of these but, here are a few low carb pastas.
- Annie on Jul 9, 2012, 9:26 AM
wow.. this helps for sure, I do hope I can find some of these things
- dianamite on Jul 9, 2012, 9:57 AM
One thing to remember, at least for diet concerns, is that one gram of fiber
- Annie on Jul 9, 2012, 10:47 AM
good plan, thanks! nt
- dianamite on Jul 9, 2012, 11:19 AM
I've tried the shiratake noodles, most stores have them in the refrigerator section.
- weed on Jul 9, 2012, 11:17 AM
true... the old "if you totally deny, you crave it more" type of thing...nt
- dianamite on Jul 9, 2012, 11:22 AM