Return to Index
I don't want to speak for Pay (who gives good advice), but...
July 10 2012 at 2:59 PM
thanks! ...... adding: I am def. seeing a pattern to how you need to
I think you'd need to eat the fiber (or protein or whatever) at the same time you eat the simple carbs in order to slow the absorption of the carbs. What you don't want to do is "spike" your blood glucose. This is where a meter will help.
Respond to this message
No, you are spot on, Weed. Needs to be same meal or right around it for best effect.
- Pay & Magoo on Jul 10, 2012, 3:12 PM
aha... ok... back to putting my thinking cap on ... nt
- dianamite on Jul 10, 2012, 3:23 PM
Ok, no need to overload it. Here's a good site, he was on Dr Oz
- Pay & Magoo on Jul 10, 2012, 4:16 PM
been over there reading... he has some interesting ideas.. nt
- dianamite on Jul 10, 2012, 5:17 PM
you can not believe the wider effect all of this is having
- grape on Jul 11, 2012, 1:07 PM
*like* .... nt
- dianamite on Jul 11, 2012, 6:48 PM