Adventures in Airguns Store
Have you hugged your airgun today?
Return to Forum
Here is a photo of the creation of a bullet as it progress's to the final end
July 13 2011 at 2:03 PM
from IP address 18.104.22.168
This started as a hollowbase 54 and it ends as a 58 cal 350 grain.
Respond to this message
Come on RV...more detail man. More detail. How was
- Tofazfou on Jul 13, 2011, 8:34 PM
Im guessing some sort of Die Press..???? Am I right?
- mig rod on Jul 14, 2011, 5:35 PM
Anyone with a tool and die shop can tinker
- Robert Vogel on Jul 15, 2011, 5:51 PM
Not quite the answer i was looking for. I'm not
- Tofazfou on Jul 15, 2011, 8:59 PM
Bob's Indian name translates to Drills many holes in hands !
- Jerod on Jul 16, 2011, 12:28 AM
I know, i am just to sensitive to talk about it. lol
- Robert Vogel on Jul 18, 2011, 10:42 AM