Adventures in Airguns Store

May 2014 bring you many days of happy airgunning!
 Return to Forum  

interesting........

December 13 2011 at 12:27 PM

Butcher  (Login Butcherr)
from IP address 71.193.133.27

Response to Re: Curious if this Rogue came to you directly from Crosman.....

I wonder what it causing the need to clean every 30 rounds.....I take it accuracy diminishes at that point? I am a bit baffled by that (along with the lead flattening on the skulls), as many of us shoot hundreds of rounds without cleaning with no loss in accuracy. There has to be something going on that is causing that......very unusual.

Personally, when sending a rifle to a prominent outfit/hunter with a healthy list of sponsors who owns a hog removal business featured on the Discovery Channel (that is some BIG TIME exposure there), I would expect ANY company to go over their product with a fine tooth comb before sending it off to them. Seeing as you dealt directly with Crosman, I have to lean towards thinking that they likely knew you are L3 Outdoors. You would make for an ideal field staffer for any outdoors-related company.....why would they NOT be certain you got their best? That wouldn't make a lick of sense.

Where are all the other Rogues doing 1/2 inch groups? Got any links? I'd like to see how the tide is turning with these Rogue rifles.....I think they would make for an ideal marmot/grey digger rifle.

Got Rasp? Butcher's Game Calls: Home of the Excruciator...the Original Borosilicate Game Call
http://butchersgamecalls.blogspot.com/

Respond to this message   
Responses