Adventures in Airguns Store
Starlings! A self-renewable target for all to enjoy!
Return to Forum
March 19 2012 at 9:26 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
what do you consider to be a big bore airgun. 308cal and up or 357cal and up.like to know thanks.
Respond to this message
308 and up is big bore and 25 down is small bore...nt
- Tofazfou on Mar 19, 2012, 10:24 PM
No small bore range or open FT match out there will allow you to destroy
- Jerod on Mar 20, 2012, 1:30 AM
- JeffNeubauer on Mar 20, 2012, 2:41 AM
Terry Tate has 2 fine looking deer mounts...
- Quackenbush on Mar 20, 2012, 3:55 AM
.25 cal. was an exemption for the LASSO shoot
- Quackenbush on Mar 20, 2012, 3:52 AM
The way of the world now days
- denskin on Mar 20, 2012, 4:14 AM
what state law is this...
- rj-porter on Mar 20, 2012, 4:33 AM
rj you may want to read your state regs again
- denskin on Mar 20, 2012, 5:24 AM
Re: rj you may want to read your state regs again
- rj-porter on Mar 20, 2012, 5:47 AM
I am on both sides of the fence here and on the toilet....
- Robert Vogel on Mar 20, 2012, 5:46 PM
The rules are,,,
- Quackenbush on Mar 20, 2012, 7:42 PM
Are the rules on any forum for downloading ? sorry in advance for a long post.
- Robert Vogel on Mar 20, 2012, 8:57 PM
- Jerod on Mar 20, 2012, 10:26 PM
Yep but that requires a paste....how about a click.
- BlackHogDown(Seth R) on Mar 22, 2012, 3:01 AM
Don't make me come up there!!
- Jerod on Mar 22, 2012, 3:21 AM
another rule to look at and some thoughts
- tworr on Mar 23, 2012, 7:18 PM