Adventures in Airguns Store
Starlings! A self-renewable target for all to enjoy!
Return to Forum
March 19 2012 at 2:26 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
what do you consider to be a big bore airgun. 308cal and up or 357cal and up.like to know thanks.
Respond to this message
308 and up is big bore and 25 down is small bore...nt
- Tofazfou on Mar 19, 2012, 3:24 PM
No small bore range or open FT match out there will allow you to destroy
- Jerod on Mar 19, 2012, 6:30 PM
- JeffNeubauer on Mar 19, 2012, 7:41 PM
Terry Tate has 2 fine looking deer mounts...
- Quackenbush on Mar 19, 2012, 8:55 PM
.25 cal. was an exemption for the LASSO shoot
- Quackenbush on Mar 19, 2012, 8:52 PM
The way of the world now days
- denskin on Mar 19, 2012, 9:14 PM
what state law is this...
- rj-porter on Mar 19, 2012, 9:33 PM
rj you may want to read your state regs again
- denskin on Mar 19, 2012, 10:24 PM
Re: rj you may want to read your state regs again
- rj-porter on Mar 19, 2012, 10:47 PM
I am on both sides of the fence here and on the toilet....
- Robert Vogel on Mar 20, 2012, 10:46 AM
The rules are,,,
- Quackenbush on Mar 20, 2012, 12:42 PM
Are the rules on any forum for downloading ? sorry in advance for a long post.
- Robert Vogel on Mar 20, 2012, 1:57 PM
- Jerod on Mar 20, 2012, 3:26 PM
Yep but that requires a paste....how about a click.
- BlackHogDown(Seth R) on Mar 21, 2012, 8:01 PM
Don't make me come up there!!
- Jerod on Mar 21, 2012, 8:21 PM
another rule to look at and some thoughts
- tworr on Mar 23, 2012, 12:18 PM