How can I win my friend from this debateMarch 25 2012 at 10:56 PM
|dongleeee (Login dongleeee)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I had this debate earlier on today with my friend and I need good points to beat him in this conversation.
He was saying civilians in this country shouldn't have guns because of instances like school massacre or any other crimes. He was saying that country like Japan has very low crime rate since they totally banned the personal gun usage. It's not only Japan but also my countries in the world totally bans the personal gun usage and still have a safe society.
I was telling him there has been many studies showing how possessing guns by individuals has decreased the crime rate, but my friend was like that statistics was recorded like 40 years ago and the decreasing crime rate was a trend all over the world not only in US. Regardless of the possessing gun law the crime rate would have decreased as the world was getting better.
How can I possibly beat him in this argument.
- reply to how can i win - galliher77 on Mar 25, 2012, 11:28 PM
- Founding Fathers ideas - Dan on Mar 26, 2012, 8:28 AM
- Ask him if he would be happier if they did it with knives - unrepentantsinner on Mar 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
- knives are dangerous too! - Griffin on Mar 26, 2012, 11:47 AM
- Use all the above, plus... - Jerry on Mar 26, 2012, 7:46 PM
- Take away the guns!!! - wayne on Apr 9, 2012, 4:04 AM