Starlings! A self-renewable target for all to enjoy!
Return to Forum
What kind of accuracy should I expect from a Dragon Slayer .50 at 50 yards?
June 29 2012 at 11:59 PM
Theodore L. Summers
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Using Hornady .950 balls.
Respond to this message
Should be able to stack them
- Griffin on Jun 30, 2012, 1:44 AM
I ment .490.
- Theodore L. Summers on Jun 30, 2012, 9:41 AM
- Jerry on Jun 30, 2012, 12:03 PM
Try both sizes. .490 and .495". I had GREAT luck with
- Tofazfou on Jun 30, 2012, 3:56 PM
Where do you obtain Tompson Center lead balls? nt
- Theodore L. Summers on Jun 30, 2012, 7:22 PM
Check out this link for T/C round ball
- Sean in VA-VB on Jul 2, 2012, 9:12 PM
Find more forums on Shooting
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.