Re: Wake Up

by A Wisher of Grace

You are an enemy of Christ. You deny Christ and His Word. You seek only to pervert the truth and lead others astray. You glorify only yourself and the father of lies.

Repent!

Posted on Jun 18, 2003, 3:38 PM
from IP address 12.247.253.175

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Bitter on Jun 22
 Re: BitterA wisher of Grace on Jun 26
  Struck A Nerve on Jun 28
   Re: Struck A NerveA Wisher of Grace on Jun 28
    Hypocrite on Jun 29
     Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jun 29
      Hypocrite on Jun 29
       Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jun 29
        Re: Re: Hypocrite on Jun 29
         Re: Re: Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jun 30
          Re: Re: Re: Re: Hypocrite on Jul 1
           Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jul 2
            You should try that on Jul 3
             Re: You should try thatA Wisher of Grace on Jul 3
              Poor Misguided Soul on Jul 3
               Squeaky Has No Faith At AllA Wisher of Grace on Jul 4
                You Dont Know What Faith Is on Jul 4
                 Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA Wisher of Grace on Jul 13
                  Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith Is on Jul 14
                   Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA wisher of Grace on Jul 15
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith Is on Jul 17
                     Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA Wisher of Grace on Jul 19
                      When Your Wrong Your Wrong on Jul 19
                       Squeaky Rejects God as "Circumstantial"A Wisher of Grace on Jul 19
                        Tell The Truth on Jul 20
                         Squeaky Has Become a Bad JokeA wisher of Grace on Jul 21
                          I'm Starting to wonder about that girl thing again on Jul 21
                           Squeaky Looks Down On and Hates WomenA wisher of Grace on Jul 26
                            Your Mind Go Blank? on Jul 26
                             Your father is the father of lies, and you are an expert as wellA Wisher of Grace on Jul 26
                              Trinity Is The Lie on Jul 27
                               Squeaky: Rejects The Father, Son, and Holy SpiritA Wisher of Grace on Jul 28
                                You Must Bear False Witness on Jul 29
                                 Better Than Bearing Squeaky's lies and hatred of GodA Wisher of Grace on Aug 1
                                  I Love God, Thats Why I Dont Lie on Aug 1
                                   Squeaky's Hatred of God Causes him to speak nothing but liesA Wisher of Grace on Aug 1
                                    Your Just Plain Empty on Aug 8
                                    You just a poor idiot on Aug 8
                                     A poor idiot who accepts Christ, is better than a rejecter like youA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
                                      I believe Jesus Not your trinitarians on Aug 9
                                       Squeaky Hates Christ and spreads satan's liesA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
                                        Bigger Idiot Than I Thought on Aug 10
                                         Squeaky: Clown boy or divorced unemployed lump?A wisher of Grace on Aug 14
                                          A Better Way Of Saying It Is Happy, delivered, and blessed on Aug 17
                                           You Reject Christ, and He is the only saviora wisher of Grace on Aug 21
                                            That is just to stupid to reply to.... on Aug 22
                                             Boy, make a simple point and Squeaky wets his pantsA wisher of Grace on Aug 22
                                              Are you blind? on Aug 23
                                               Squeaky posts from Chapters that prove the Trinity is correctA Wisher of Grace on Aug 23
                                                Your Making Me Look Real Smart on Aug 23

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement