Re: Re: Hypocrite

by Squeaky

That is so childish. You want to talk about them running you out of the site,Share Your heresy, remember what the done to you in there because you ask alot of questions and made alot of false accusations but wouldnt answer anyone elses questions.
That is hypocrisy. Havent you even learned what hypocrisy is yet?
You are showing yourself as no more than a cheep heckler.
I have alot of compassion for you, but you keep throwing it back in my face. You say the same thing on all these boards. You dont help anyone by showing them in scripture they could be wrong, you just condemn them for no spiritual reason. You just use up web space with your rantings and condemnations of others.
Do you hate your parents?
Dont you know what your even talking about? Has the trinity got you so blinded you have no idea of what truth is?
Did they lay that fooney concept on you about "no one can really understand the whole bible yet" that "no one can truly find the truth until Jesus returns"? Look at these verses, if you find the Holy Spirit He can and will open your eyes through the verses and reveal all.

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Posted on Jun 29, 2003, 7:55 PM
from IP address 67.192.215.133

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Re: Re: Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jun 30
 Re: Re: Re: Re: HypocriteSqueaky on Jul 1
  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HypocriteA Wisher of Grace on Jul 2
   You should try thatSqueaky on Jul 3
    Re: You should try thatA Wisher of Grace on Jul 3
     Poor Misguided SoulSqueaky on Jul 3
      Squeaky Has No Faith At AllA Wisher of Grace on Jul 4
       You Dont Know What Faith IsSqueaky on Jul 4
        Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA Wisher of Grace on Jul 13
         Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsSqueaky on Jul 14
          Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA wisher of Grace on Jul 15
           Re: Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsSqueaky on Jul 17
            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Dont Know What Faith IsA Wisher of Grace on Jul 19
             When Your Wrong Your WrongSqueaky on Jul 19
             Squeaky Rejects God as "Circumstantial"A Wisher of Grace on Jul 19
             Tell The TruthSqueaky on Jul 20
             Squeaky Has Become a Bad JokeA wisher of Grace on Jul 21
             I'm Starting to wonder about that girl thing againSqueaky on Jul 21
             Squeaky Looks Down On and Hates WomenA wisher of Grace on Jul 26
             Your Mind Go Blank?Squeaky on Jul 26
             Your father is the father of lies, and you are an expert as wellA Wisher of Grace on Jul 26
             Trinity Is The LieSqueaky on Jul 27
             Squeaky: Rejects The Father, Son, and Holy SpiritA Wisher of Grace on Jul 28
             You Must Bear False WitnessSqueaky on Jul 29
             Better Than Bearing Squeaky's lies and hatred of GodA Wisher of Grace on Aug 1
             I Love God, Thats Why I Dont LieSqueaky on Aug 1
             Squeaky's Hatred of God Causes him to speak nothing but liesA Wisher of Grace on Aug 1
             Your Just Plain EmptySqueaky on Aug 8
             You just a poor idiotSqueaky on Aug 8
             A poor idiot who accepts Christ, is better than a rejecter like youA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
             I believe Jesus Not your trinitariansSqueaky on Aug 9
             Squeaky Hates Christ and spreads satan's liesA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
             Bigger Idiot Than I ThoughtSqueaky on Aug 10
             Squeaky: Clown boy or divorced unemployed lump?A wisher of Grace on Aug 14
             A Better Way Of Saying It Is Happy, delivered, and blessedSqueaky on Aug 17
             You Reject Christ, and He is the only saviora wisher of Grace on Aug 21
             That is just to stupid to reply to....Squeaky on Aug 22
             Boy, make a simple point and Squeaky wets his pantsA wisher of Grace on Aug 22
             Are you blind?Squeaky on Aug 23
             Squeaky posts from Chapters that prove the Trinity is correctA Wisher of Grace on Aug 23
             Your Making Me Look Real SmartSqueaky on Aug 23

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement