You Must Be A Lawyer

by

You never answer any questions. You always demand an answer. You actually believe what you say has validity. And you argue about things you have no knowledge of. Are you a lawyer?

Luke 7:30
30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the will of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him.
(NKJ)

Luke 11:45-48
45 Then one of the lawyers answered and said to Him, "Teacher, by saying these things You reproach us also."
46 And He said, "Woe to you also, lawyers! For you load men with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers.
47 "Woe to you! For you build the tombs of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
48 "In fact, you bear witness that you approve the deeds of your fathers; for they indeed killed them, and you build their tombs.
(NKJ)

Posted on Jul 21, 2003, 5:51 PM
from IP address 67.192.215.54

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Squeaky = SlugA Wisher of Grace on Jul 26
 Your a Hypocrite on Jul 26
  I Would Call Squeaky A Slug, but It wouldn't be fair to slugsA Wisher of Grace on Jul 26
   You Are So Childish on Jul 27
    Squeaky: Go hater and All Around MoronA wisher Of Grace on Jul 28
     Your An Idiot on Jul 29
      Better to be an idiot than a God hater like SqueakyA wisher of Grace on Aug 1
       I love God enough to obey Him, and believe Him on Aug 1
        Squeaky Hates God and Spreads Lies In Opposition To ScriptureA Wisher Of Grace on Aug 1
         You Must Be Very Lonely on Aug 2
          No, I am married and work for a living,,why don't you try it?A wisher of Grace on Aug 7
           I feel sorry for your wife on Aug 8
            Squeaky's wife is fortunate, she divorced himA Wisher of Grace on Aug 8
             You Really Are An Idiot on Aug 8
              Squeaky: Lies and rejection of Christ make you bitterA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
               Bitter? Your the Bitter one on Aug 9
                squeaky: No God, no wife, no job, no lifeA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
                 Wisher Of Grace No Salvation on Aug 10
                  Squeaky: Denies God and therefore stands self condemnedA Wisher of Grace on Aug 14
                   No Where Does It Say Trinitarian In The Bible on Aug 17
                    All Christians believe in the Trinity, Trinitarian is a word people like you made upA wisher of Grace on Aug 21
                     That is just to stupid to reply to.!!!!!!! on Aug 22
                      Well Squeaky couldn't disprove the Trinity, anyone else want to try?A Wisher of Grace on Aug 22
                       Are You Really This Blind on Aug 23
                        Squeaky's verses affirm the TrinityA Wisher of Grace on Aug 23
                         Absolute Idiot on Aug 23
                          Re: Absolute IdiotA Wisher of Grace on Sep 27

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement