Well I Got It, Now I'm waiting on you

by Squeaky

Do you really think the christians that read this board are going to fall for your guile?
you said
Christians absolutely acknowledge Christ as the Son of God.

I said
Christians absolutely ascknowledge Christ as the Son of God. But Trinitarians dont.
Now you said you were a trinitarian, not a christian. Make up your mind.
Trinitarians say that Jesus is God which denies that it was Jesus who came in the flesh instead of God the Father.
Now even while you try to twist it around so you won't get caught lieing to us, you still cant confess that it was Jesus and only Jesus who came in the flesh.

II Jn 1:6-7
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(NKJ)

Now confess means to "agree fully". And you dont and cant "agree fully" that it was Jesus and Jesus alone who came in the flesh.
You have the spirit of the antichrist when you are a trinitarian. The spirit you have been looking at and listening to is the devil.

I Jn 4:2-3
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
(NKJ)

Posted on Aug 9, 2003, 4:47 PM
from IP address 67.192.215.145

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Squeaky Got to be a moron...Congratulations..I'll wait hereA Wisher of Grace on Aug 9
 TrinitariansSqueaky on Aug 17
 Christian = Trinitariana Wisher of Grace on Aug 21
 That is just to stupid to reply to/Squeaky on Aug 22
 Well, Squeaky loses another argument...go figureA wisher of Grace on Aug 22
 The Word Denies The Trinity By NOT Writing It In ThereSqueaky on Aug 23
 Squeaky has no salvation aside from the TrinityA Wisher of Grace on Aug 23
 Dont Add Me To Them LoosersSqueaky on Aug 23

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement