Wisher Of Grace No Salvation

by Squeaky

You have said some pretty idiotic things in the past but what you said here is to rediculous for comment.
The definition of trinitarians is those who believe in the trinity. Some trinitarians believe that it takes all three the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit to be God. And some believe that God has three different names the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
I showed you in the Word where it says there is only one God the Father. Which means the Father is the only God. Jesus is not God and the Holy Spirit is not God. The Father is the only God.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Eph 4:6
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

You have me alittle worried now. You have been trying to twist your logic around so much to be right, you have lost sight of what logic is. Some times I forget your an idiot, until you try to reason something out. Then it all comes back to mind.

Posted on Aug 10, 2003, 12:42 PM
from IP address 67.192.192.254

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Squeaky: Denies God and therefore stands self condemnedA Wisher of Grace on Aug 14
 No Where Does It Say Trinitarian In The BibleSqueaky on Aug 17
  All Christians believe in the Trinity, Trinitarian is a word people like you made upA wisher of Grace on Aug 21
   That is just to stupid to reply to.!!!!!!!Squeaky on Aug 22
    Well Squeaky couldn't disprove the Trinity, anyone else want to try?A Wisher of Grace on Aug 22
     Are You Really This BlindSqueaky on Aug 23
      Squeaky's verses affirm the TrinityA Wisher of Grace on Aug 23
       Absolute IdiotSqueaky on Aug 23
        Re: Absolute IdiotA Wisher of Grace on Sep 27

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement