Home > Discussion Groups > Polish Language

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

visiting Muzeum Polskiej Techniki Wojskowej

August 13 2007 at 7:36 AM
  (Login feliper76)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 81.45.235.104

Hello

I am visting the Muzeum Polskiej Techniki Wojskowej the last week of August,I am an armour fan of the poland army and I will hope find a lot of stuff for study there. I have several questions:

I have seen in an aerial photo that the museum has a kind of scrape yard with a lot of vehicles waiting for restoration, I think have recognized two gsp-55, two large rusty spots near a building that i have marked with a red rectangle in the pic. is this part of the museum open to the public? is it possible to take photographs, it would be great to do some photos, the gsp-55 is a very "hard to find" vehicle, there are two more in poland, in the Lubuskie Military Museum but my time in Poland is limited. could anyone confirm that there are two "visitable" gsp-55 inthe museum?

[IMG][/IMG]

I have attached a link http://free.polbox.pl/l/leszekch/vgsp55.html with a pic of two gsp-55

I have my hotel at Al. Jana Pawla II, i think the best bus line to visit the fort is the 522, right?

any more recomendations in warzsawa or krakow, I have the adress of jadar, Pelta, and another shop at central station

any information would be great

best regards

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse