Home > Discussion Groups > Polish Language

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking for 1/35 Polish uniform decals

April 22 2011 at 11:45 AM
  (Login cesafsky)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 70.110.122.190

Does anyone make Polish uniform decals as seen on infantry troops, 1st Armored Division, 1944-45 in NWE? I am primarily looking for helmet decals and the "Poland" shoulder flash. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JW

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Barraxr8)
Missing-Lynx members

Decals for Polish Uniforms

April 22 2011, 10:56 PM 

Try Adalbutus, I've contacted them previously and bought decals they include in their kits.

Wojciech Bulhak is very helpful.

http://www.adalbertus.com.pl/

You should be able to use the shoulder patches and the eagles from the 2nd corps figure sets he has.

Here are some of the decals you describe used on 2nd corps tankers in Italy (Beret & Summer Uniform).

[linked image]

[linked image]

Cheers

Paul

Respond to this message   

(Login cesafsky)
Missing-Lynx members

Thank you Paul...

April 23 2011, 10:11 AM 

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again, and I can only hope my figures are half as good as the figures above.

JW

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looking for 1/35 Polish uniform decals
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse