Return to Index  

Something is fishy in Tuna land....

June 18 2006 at 9:05 AM

Steve in CT  (Premier Login q1q)
BOI

Who wants to take bets that this is a publicity stun, a "look at poor me maneuver" "Big bad Steve put me out of busines" and it's working for feeble minds.

If he indeed retires, he planned that before he decided he wants to screw this forum and its members.

If not, I bet you that this post is coming soon.

"I received 200 emails asking me not to quit, I love you people, I can't do this to you"

He just wants to draw traffic to that forum so bad, he is going to list his springs (not Maccari) and dadudas over there, not on his website.
They are relentless in skims, after the crosman forum owners told them to cut the **** they had to devise something else.

Beware of DaBigfish and disassemble your "Maccari" guns done before June 15th. He won't dare to screw you know, he is uncovered.

This is my story and I am sticking to it.

Steve
Forum Owner
http://www.yellowforum.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..