Return to Index  

My youngest got jumped the other night.

September 13 2006 at 11:48 PM
Russell Best  (Login RBest)
AR&P

My 24 yr old son got jumped by 4 mexicans outside a bar the other night and got 2 teeth kicked out and a broken nose. What blew me away on this is that he's ex-army (got out a year and a half ago) and is a very fit 6' tall and 200 lbs. He works out 4 times a week with weights and aerobics, but the 4 that assaulted him blind sided him as he walked out of the bar. It's a good thing his buddy walked out the door just 10 seconds later or it would have been a lot worse. At any rate, as soon as his buddy swung into action, the 4 figured the odds weren't in their favor anymore and they jumped in their 'coche' and booked. My son got their plate number and car description and withing 5 minutes the cops had all four of them in custody...15 cops chased them down then cornered them! OK- take a guess... they were illegals! It looks like about all that's gonna happen is the 4 will get deported after doing several thousand dollars damage to my sons face. They'll probably skip back over the border a week after they're sent back. Pisses me off royally. My son will be seeing a maxillo-facial surgeon on Friday because some of the bone under his nose (where his teeth used to be) got splintered up and that needs to be fixed; then he's to be fitted with a partial plate as his teeth couldn't be saved in the ER that night. The weird thing is -- this was totally random. My son didn't know these guys nor did he ever exchange any words with them. RB

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..