Return to Index  

Second on the dog crate!

March 31 2012 at 1:21 PM
  (Login CalG)
AR&P

Response to Prep the cats first ...

A lifetime of good results. Dogs need their place (and know it wink.gif. We used the command "kennel". Our dogs went to their boxes whenever they needed some time along. Dogs like cave like places give 'em one.

Never give a command you have no intention or ability to enforce. Years of Yelling into the wind is all you will get. Better to stay silent and get a lead on the collar

Let the cat and the pup work things out early! put 'em both in the dog box the first night, might save the crying wink.gif ( I have not done this, never had a cat)

Train your dog to ONLY eat what you give it, when you give it. That one "trick" will save all kinds of clean up, vet bills and heart break. (dry dog food is best)

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..