Return to Index  

Mark, when I log on to PB.....

April 14 2012 at 12:09 AM
  (Login tracer69)

Response to Hal, I get what you're trying to do, so here goes...

...I DO NOT have a header that reads "Home", "Albums", "Explore", and "Upload".

What I have on my 23" monitor screen is a window 3" wide and 5" high, with the following in it: (Items in quotes are "click-ons")

On the top of this window are "Images" and "My Albums".

Below that is a small window with "Search" to the side.

Below that is "My User Name", "Help", and "Logout".

Below that is "Album": and a window with my user name and a 'down' arrow.

Below that is a blank window, then "Browse" and "Upload".

Below that are 2 rows of 3 thumbnail pictures each, which are from the 120 pictures stored on my PB Album.

Below that are left & right scrolling arrows for bringing up 6 new thumbnail pictures from my PB Album.

Below that is a HTMY window, which I use for copying and pasting the selected thumbnail picture that I downloaded from my Computer Album (or selected from my PB Album) onto the Forum Post.

Below that is "View Album" and "Slideshow".

ALL THE ABOVE is contained in that 3" x 5" window, which I have been using for years to transfer Computer pictures to PhotoBucket until it recently quit.

HA HA...now I can confuse YOU guys!

Hal

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..