Return to Index  

I would prefer a little further north in the Appalacians

April 16 2012 at 4:23 PM

David Enoch  (Login DavidEnoch)
YFOT

Response to Bugs bad there?

We have spent several vacations in the Smokies and I love it there. Like someone else said, it will be humid there but that is offset to me by overwhelmingly lush greenery, mountain streams, and green mountains. I think I like the mountains further north than Chattanooga myself. I would look further north in Tennessee or Kentucky.

Every time I have been up there I always start thinking about how I could make a living there. Of course, I do the same in lots of pretty places.

Someone mentioned the Northwest. I really love it up there too. That might be less culture shock for you guys but I think property will be a lot more expensive.

I expect where we retire to will be decided by where our children live. If I was going to move somewhere new I would do it as soon as possible so that we can develop close bonds and feel at home as we get older.

David Enoch

Photobucket

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..