Return to Index  

I just looked at both your links

April 26 2012 at 8:00 PM
  (Login eureeka)
YFOT

Response to Read the book the China Study and...

There appears to be a large gap in the vegan/vegetarian diet. And it ought to be obvious, to of all groups, one that hunts like we do. Or should anyway.

They talk about getting away from meat protein. That diseaes are linked to animal fats and proteins. I don't buy it and here's why:

Take a look at the meat from animals you've hunted or fished yourselves. The meat will look lean.

Take a look at the meat from farmed animals. There are unnatural deposits of fats within the meat in places where it shouldn't be. Some "chefs" are calling this kind of farmed meat "marbalized".

Any animal which lives in conditions where fat deposits actually become distributed throughout the flesh because of unnatural diet and sedentary sequestering will NOT be healthy to eat. If the animal cannot process what it's given, how can we, who are also animals, expect our own bodies to naturally process the same deposits?

Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised if I read that butter has some kind of corn additive in it.

Harv

This message has been edited by eureeka on Apr 26, 2012 8:01 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..