Mourning Chevrolet's Ruined Logo....May 12 2012 at 7:25 PM
|Hal (Login tracer69)|
Ever since I was a young boy in the 1940's, I have admired the American Automobile's revered Logos, such as Chevrolet's classic Parallelogram, Ford's Blue Oval, Plymouth's Sailing Ship, Pontiac's Indian Chief, Dodge's Ram, and so many others that have unified the American Automobile in our hearts.
So what has the Chevrolet division of General Motors done?
They have bastardized the legendary Chevrolet Parallelogram by making it GOLD! This is truly a Sacrilege!
If I was to be given a late-model Chevrolet with that horrible garish-looking medallion, I would immediately pay to have it restored to its original color!
- My 2000 Chevy truck has a gold emblem - Sasquatch on May 13, 2012, 1:03 AM
- Be greatful there's still a General Motors - RedFeather on May 13, 2012, 2:55 PM
- How about three different colors in the same year? - Kevin H. on May 13, 2012, 3:12 PM
- why does the color of the emblem matter , gold is good , what - Ralph in La on May 13, 2012, 3:31 PM
- Little trivia on chevy logo - stevec on May 13, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Never heard it called a parallelogram ... - FWB on May 13, 2012, 5:33 PM
- You Would Be Much Better Off Driving A Ford... - Bawana on May 13, 2012, 7:17 PM
- I agree - SteveR in SWFL on May 13, 2012, 11:53 PM