Return to Index  

Harvey, I don't think I'm going to stick with any instrument!

May 16 2012 at 11:36 AM
  (Login tracer69)

Response to That's a chinese horn

I just seem to have a short attention span when it comes to learning to read music...it's so damn BORING!

First it was the Tenor Sax, then the Baritone Horn, then the Clarinet, and now an Alto...all in the space of a Month!

They're all the same...after spending an hour with each instrument, I totally lose interest.

Now when it comes to actually PLAYING music..I can do that pretty well when I'm playing piano by ear, or playing guitar chord progressions by ear, or doing walking bass runs by ear, as long as it's in a simple key!

I'm no music reader and never will be, so I might as well return that Chinese sax today and get back into Astronomy and building Lightning Machines...I'm good at that!

Tomorrow night we have Public Outreach program at our Observatory, where I'll be showing astronomical objects to 300 kids with my new $3500 computerized telescope!

That's it...

HERE'S MY HORN:

Photobucket

This message has been edited by tracer69 on May 16, 2012 11:45 AM
This message has been edited by tracer69 on May 16, 2012 11:42 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..