Return to Index  

Logged into to Yahoo?

May 24 2012 at 11:53 AM

dan house  (Login dan_house)
YC

Response to Yes! Not to hijack the thread but...

Your a product too. How do you think invented all that "targeted ad" technology.....

Do you have satelitte TV or cable? They track all your viewing habits.

Your bank tracks every transaction (data, time amount and payee), you credit card usage is just abad for predictive patterns.

Your only a "product" if you go buy that stuff they pitch to you. Since I dont, I dont give a mouse's butt that they pitch ads to me.

And I'll guess your using Windows XP or win 7, so your a memmber of the evil empire. And probably using a computer with Intel or AMD chipsets, made in another country.

Guess you dont use a cell fone either, since every call is logged, who initiated it, who ya called, how long the call lasted, what cell towers were used....

Sent a text message lately? like the cell call, its all logged, inaddtion they know what you said in the message, and when the other party received it.

Got any credit cards?

Product indeed. Really whats your point? Just because you anti social doenst mean the rest of us are or wnat to be.

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
[linked image]
the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

This message has been edited by dan_house on May 24, 2012 12:39 PM
This message has been edited by dan_house on May 24, 2012 12:34 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..