found some great deals on mopeds..was thinkin of getting one for summer..any adviceMay 26 2012 at 3:10 AM
robny (Login robnewyork)
All jokes aside local runs would save me a fortune..i drive 3-600 miles a week for work..was thinkin for grocery runs and visiting friends a moped may be nice..had one at 15 and i had a crotch rocket at 22.i think a moped is more appropriate for my needs.
"i never was much for book learnin"
- go ahead. just don't - fred on May 26, 2012, 6:05 AM
- Rob at 70+ mpg a moped or scooter is great for commute but - Ralph in La on May 26, 2012, 6:30 AM
- Um, which mopeds would those be? What're ya looking at? - Harvey on May 26, 2012, 9:21 AM
- Check out the Honda Ruckus. N/T - Bob Krug on May 26, 2012, 11:08 AM
- Moped. motor equiped bike, or real (small displacement) motorcycle? - scot laughlin on May 26, 2012, 1:15 PM
- Living in NY City, I would consider something with high visibility... - Bawana on May 26, 2012, 1:16 PM
- I'm sure many have touched on what I am about tao say... - Phil on May 26, 2012, 2:44 PM
- There are some nice Electric Scooters too. nt - Les on May 26, 2012, 4:10 PM
- Build a motored bike! - Carlos in ATx on May 26, 2012, 5:36 PM
- Things to condsider - RedFeather on May 27, 2012, 4:52 PM