any family motto's out there? ours isJune 2 2012 at 12:35 PM
|lloyd (Login lloydnfla)|
-------------- OOHHH, SHHH#T!! ---------------
those were the last words the old man exclaimed, immediately proceeding dropping dead from a heart attack.
we figured that succinct phrase covered and was so appropriate, for such a myriad of situations in this life that there was no way to elaborate.
being the snooty and la-de-f#@king-da people that we are, we're having a coat of arms commissioned.
it will have a porcelain commode(ada compliant of course) w/ a brush and plunger crisscrossed over the tank, a rendition of the local treatment plant in the background and "o stercore" in latin arched underneath.
we, JUST CAN'T, wait.
ta-ta. have fun.
- We were very poor but have a coat of arms - Ron on Jun 2, 2012, 1:18 PM
- "MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI" - Hal on Jun 2, 2012, 1:40 PM
- cuando omni flunkus moritati - Sasquatch on Jun 2, 2012, 3:17 PM
- I subscribe to my dog's theory on life ... - knt on Jun 2, 2012, 6:48 PM
- "Sto Pro Veritate " on our family crest . nt - Ralph in La on Jun 2, 2012, 6:56 PM
- Considering this one seriously: - philip_T on Jun 2, 2012, 7:05 PM
- "Never let your stomach know how really poor you are." nt - kevin lentz on Jun 2, 2012, 8:16 PM
- Non carborundum illegitimi - hfenn on Jun 2, 2012, 10:30 PM
- Here's my family motto....applies across the board - Chris K on Jun 3, 2012, 9:40 AM
- My cousins use this one - Harvey on Jun 4, 2012, 1:39 PM