Return to Index  

ONE LAST PARTING SHOT FOR THIS DISCUSSION

June 3 2012 at 7:55 PM
  (Login tracer69)

Response to Live trap with oil tuna and take kitty for a nice ride.

We seem to agree that there are home-loving, well-fed, pampered, clean, well-cared for pet cats, and there are the other kind that were "humanely" given a taste of the outdoors and as a result, became eventually predatory and feral because of a need for survival in the wilds, even though their "wilds" may be only your back yard, or some trash dump on your acreage.

Once having a taste of the "wilds", these cats can never become "indoor" types again!

Their world has become one of kill or be killed, maimed through Cat-Fights, Dog Attacks, or encounters with Hawks or Bobcats or Rattlesnakes. (And we have all of those here in the High Desert!) Their world is also one of foraging and sleeping among stinking garbage, dead vermin, and the like.

And their DIET! I shouldn't even have to discuss what they EAT in the wilds!

Anyway...that's the difference...some All-Knowing humans have chosen to leave their kittys outside to live a "normal, adventurous" life, which will eventually kill them.

That's all I'm gonna say on the subject...you do what you want with your cats!

Harold

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..