Return to Index  

Straight from the depths of hell

June 16 2012 at 11:50 AM
Miller  (Login Milbo)
YFOT

I didn't intend to take a break from the forum for a few months, but I was selected for a jury pool in a murder case back in March. We were instructed by the judge to avoid any news regarding the case and especially avoiding google searches and internet surfing. I took that to heart and basicaly just avoided most all internet use. Got a lot done and hopefully will result in modifying how much time I spend on the web in the future.

Anyway, I eventually had to ask to be excused from the selection process due to medical procedures that came up. I'm sure it would have been a once in a lifetime opertunity to see the process, but the case was horribly heinous and gut wrenchingly sad. The defendant was truly a monster from the depths of hell. Raped, killed and threw away a beautiful nine year old girl like a piece of garbage...

Didn't take long for the jury to decide his fate.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=644612

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..