Vegetable Gardens...June 17 2012 at 2:36 PM
|Bawana (Login MikeinSEPa.)|
Anyone else start one this year?
18 Tomato Plants 3 Varieties, Trellised with Bamboo I have growing in abundance on our property. Attained a height of 8/9ft with this method, The yields are impressive. I don't eat tomatoes that often, Mostly for the wife and friends.
6 Cantaloupe Plants, I eat these without reserve.
6 Cayenne Hot Pepper Plants, I don't eat these, I string them and hang them in the Kitchen, I like the way they look. I do offer them to anyone who does enjoy Hot peppers.
Looking forward to the Sweet White Corn that is locally grown.
- Dry spell here - Carl on Jun 17, 2012, 3:24 PM
- Carl... - Bawana on Jun 17, 2012, 7:27 PM
- Cayenne... - Doug S on Jun 17, 2012, 5:38 PM
- Most of our garden is perennials, not annuals.40 apple trees(30 in a Belgian fence) - scot laughlin on Jun 18, 2012, 1:13 AM
- We have one... - Victor3 on Jun 18, 2012, 1:21 AM