Return to Index  

Motorcycle advice please

June 19 2012 at 1:10 PM
  (Login ChrisPabon)
YF

Hey guys. So Steph and I decided we'll be moving to Hawaii after we get married in October, hopefully by February. I will be buying my first motorcycle when we ge t down there. Now, I've never been a fan of the Japanese bikes, not thatqq there is anything wrong with them, they just aren't my favorite. I will be buying used to start, and even though. I'm a big guy at 6'2" and 210, I'll be getting something small to learn on, then sell when its time to upgrade.

I'm leaning towards a smaller Harley, but I can probably get a Jap bike for a lot less. I would buy one of em like a Ninja or something to just learn on and get some experience with. I was wondering what you guys think? I know that a bunch of you guys ride, so I figured instead of going to a dedicated MC forum I would just ask here.

One more thing, I know NOTHING about Victory or Triumph bikes. Any of you guys have any experience with them? Just messing around Craigslist before, I found an 08 Hammer (http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcd/3087194272.html) and the bike looks cool, and the price seems right, but I just know nothing about them.

If any of you guys wanna trade a bike for a Gamo Big Cat, I'm sure we could work that out....lol

Thanks guys!!

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..