Return to Index  

65 years with the same broad !!!!!

June 21 2012 at 12:13 AM
Willard Johnson  (Login willardmjohnson)
YF

Will be 65 tomorrow it's been quite a ride we have had our ups and downs but considering every thing it's been great. I met Mardell while I was in the service in Sioux City taking crew training on B 17 it was love at first sight. Guess she just couldn't resist a handsom young Airman.
We got married with out really knowing a thing about each other. When we first set up house keeping I found out she did not know how to cook good thing I did.I know her quite well now think she is a keeper.We haven't had to cook any thing foe some one has invited us out for almost every day this week.
We are going out to Canon City Co this week end to spend our 87th birthday with my twin brother. Don't really feel like driving that far but he is not doing too good and might be the last birthday we will spend together.
Mardell and Willard

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..