PSA numbers are high, now what?June 26 2012 at 3:15 AM
|Tim (formerly) in Iowa (Login TimandDenise)|
I had a test in mid May that came in at 23, had another last Monday that showed 25+, Doc wants a biopsy...
Is there anything else to do first, or is that the only next step?
You guys that have been there, or those that know, enlighten me please...
- Wait!.... - Doug S on Jun 26, 2012, 4:33 AM
- Check for blood test - Jim on Jun 26, 2012, 8:17 AM
- Several things to consider - RedFeather on Jun 26, 2012, 9:31 AM
- Get the biopsy. No doubt. Don't screw around with us. - KW on Jun 26, 2012, 12:08 PM
- Get the biopsy. I was positive six years ago. - OldnUgly on Jun 26, 2012, 12:26 PM
- Tim, I have been thinking about this since posting. - Gaines T Blackwell on Jun 26, 2012, 1:11 PM
- I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the OT - RedFeather on Jun 26, 2012, 5:06 PM
- My father is going through same thing. - Chris Vaughan on Jun 26, 2012, 11:08 PM