Hollywood does it again...July 9 2012 at 12:37 PM
Ken H. (Login tommyatkins)
How do they do it? Turn a 6'4" 250 lb. harda$$ former M.P. into a 5' nothing pintsized putz like Tom Cruise. 'Idiot' is the only term I can think of.
Yep, Tom is the star of a Hollywood adaptation of the 'Jack Reacher' charactor of the author Lee Childs novels. In the Dean Koontz novel 'Watchers the changed a tough Delta Force commander into a highschool punk, In 'Rambo' they turn a draft dodging porn star into a special forces hard man. Now this! Gads! Are they(the producers) really that stupid? Or they just pandering to the increadible idiots who lap it up without ever reading a book.
- It's all about what actor will bring more people to watch it. nt - JC on Jul 9, 2012, 12:47 PM
- Hollywood isnt about making "art" or good movies - dan house on Jul 9, 2012, 1:38 PM
- I was with a group talking to Lee Child and we asked him "Why...." - Daniel Koster on Jul 9, 2012, 4:57 PM
- Re: Hollywood does it again... - Bawana on Jul 9, 2012, 5:19 PM
- think about it, how many choices are there among Hollyweird Metrosexual actors for Jack? - Jim on Jul 9, 2012, 5:31 PM
- I love the Lee Child, Jack Reacher series. Reacher is - Jim on Jul 9, 2012, 6:46 PM
- Speakin' of hard a$$ed military heros... - Miller on Jul 9, 2012, 6:57 PM
- The worst I can think ot - RedFeather on Jul 9, 2012, 10:40 PM
- Tom Cruise spoiled War of the Worlds for me, - CO222 on Jul 10, 2012, 2:39 AM