Return to Index  

Any Lee Enfield guys in here?

July 11 2012 at 12:52 AM
Chris Pabon  (Login ChrisPabon)
YF

I've always wanted one, but there are so many marks and mods. Can any of you guys advise me on which would be a.nice one to start with? They are in my top 5 of bolt guns ever, and have wanted one since the first time I handled on when I was 10 or 12. The three rifles I told myself I would get the very first time I went shooting was the Enfield, an FN FAL, and a Winchester 1894. I got the Winny, a pre 64 model in 30-30 and it is absolute beautiful. I can see why so many were made, and why they have an extremely loyal following from anyone who has ever fired one. I have found a friend that has a version of the FAL, an STG 58, and I'm really hoping to have it in my hands in a few weeks. Keep your fingers crossed about my buddy selling it. That just leaves the Enfield. Any info would be really appreciated. Thanks guys.

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..