Return to Index  

Any body into Wustof knives ? looking for info/suggestions

July 16 2012 at 9:45 PM
James S  (Login jamesinadvance)
YF

This belonged to a friends departed father and my friend now uses it to prepare meats for his frequent bar b ques of which sometimes I get a portion so I want to do the right thing by him. I have agreed to get the edge back into working order I believe that he will take care of it or I wouldn't have offered. The problem is the handle needs replacing but on a knife with potential value such as this the question is should I. I hate to change it from the original but it has big cracks which could harbor all kinds of nasties.
What do you think I should do...just sharpen or offer to replace the scales with new walnut??

If it weren't his fathers I would be trying to buy it or trade him out of it.

I believe the newer knives has the logo curved into an oval, so I don't know how to date this one, I am assuming it is what it says it is.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

James S

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..